The panelists include:
- Emma Clarkson, Producer/Designer at Outact Inc.
- Eric Hunn, Professor and Department Chair of Game Art at Mount Ida College
- Todd DeMelle, Art Director of LOTR Online at Turbine Inc.
- Moderator: Owen Leach, Professor and Program Coordinator of Game Art at Mount Ida College.
- And myself: Ralph Sutter, Lecturer of Animation at Worcester Polytechnic Institute
The panel discussed the big question: How can I make games for a living?
Countless programs are popping up, promising the perfect training needed to create games. It’s as simple as attend class, receive diploma, get job, right? Not exactly. Come to our panel and learn what it really takes to become a game developer. Our panel of experts will give you the insight you need if you want to pursue that dream. Whether you are in middle school, high school, or even job hunting, we have you covered.